Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sock it to me!


So, we were up at 6 - we drank a bottle, danced to the Wiggles, and then took a nap around 8. Grandma Kriss came over today and Liam had such a great time. They played with lots of toys, ate bananas & cereal for breakfast...carrots and yogurt for lunch...it was a happy day.

When I finished work at 5, I came downstairs to find Liam and Grandma sitting by the glass door in the living room. Liam was looking out the window and chewing on his sock!

Lately Liam likes to grab his feet and pull off his socks...and I know his teether of choice is cloth...so it just makes sense. He's such a goober!

It's almost 11 - mommy stayed up too late and Liam will probably be up soon. UGH! Please stay asleep a bit longer.

Good night, sweet boy.

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Daddy certainly misses his little boy!!! It's pouring rain down here in Atlanta, and I just can't wait to get home to see my baby boy's big smile, and hear his great "belly" laugh!

It's Daddies. Plural. said...

I want to see you dancing to the Wiggles!