Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Want My Two Ounces


Monday, February 4, 2008

Another great day for Liam - such a happy kid! He missed his afternoon nap, so after day care he was a little fussy. One minute, he's cracking himself up playing with toys...the next minute, it would be tears (see photo). He just misses his daddy.

Chris called from Atlanta and I put the phone up to Liam's ear - he kept looking around for Chris, and smiling at daddy's voice. Too cute!

When I gave Liam his last bottle at 6:30 pm, he only drank 4 of the 6 ounces. A little before 11 pm, he woke up - I changed his diaper and walked him around, but he wanted his two ounces. He cried so hard, and even bit my arm; anything to get his point across!

With a full belly, Liam went back to sleep and didn't get up again until almost 6 a.m.

Good job, sweet boy!

No comments: