Friday, March 28, 2008

Puffy Vest Day




Today was Happy Liam & Mommy Friday. That's what we call Fridays since we're home together. It was such a good day - Liam was in a goofy, happy mood all day. He woke up at 6, so I gave him a bottle and then we played for a while. He got cranky at 7, so I put him down for a nap - he slept until 8:30! When I went to pick him up, we played a little tug of war with his blanket, and Liam just giggled.

I put him in his orange puffy vest today - so we had to take some pictures. For the last one, I held the camera up to take the shot of us.

We went to see Dr. G for Liam's 9 month check up today: he's 25 lb. 4.5 oz (95%), 29.5 inches (85%), and very healthy. He was even a happy boy at the doctor's office! He got a shot today, and only cried for about 10 seconds. Then when we got home, he drank a bottle and we played a bit more. He was still in a good mood, despite the shot!

Liam practiced pulling himself up to stand today. While we were playing on the floor, he kept scooting over to me and then using my arms/shoulders/whatever he could grab to pull himself up. He gets so excited about it, too! Although he's not trying to use the furniture. YET. But I'm thinking it's going to be any day now. Better start baby-proofing!

It's 10:48 pm, and I'm going to catch some sleep while I can. Good night, Sweet Boy!

No comments: